Sunday, June 28, 2009

Mount Tabor Park

Last weekend we decided to go to Mt. Tabor Park. We had a lot of fun. You can see how well they follow directions. I asked them to stand by this statue and point like the guy. What funny funny kids.
The still couldn't get it right even when I zoomed in.

I love that even at there ages they can still play on the playground. They had a bunch of the old school playground equipment. We had so much fun playing and just being silly.


Look, I love the old teeter totter. Do you remeber how much fun we use to have? They use to be in every park we went to when we were kids.


This is the kids over by the volcano part of the park. I think this is a good representation of my kids personalities.




I thought this was a nice place for a picture. These trees were really neat. I liked how they were raised up like that. They were extremely tall.





Sometimes I wish we could get a family picture with all of us. This was a great day. Lots of good memories.





1 comment:

  1. Wow! It looks like fun. I remember the teeter totters before they removed them from every park because they are dangerous. It's amazing that we survived our childhood with all of the dangers that we were exposed to. All you have to do to get a picture with everyone in the family is find a friendly guy like Bob and ask him to take you picture. Bob offers to take more pictures of families when we are out and about and he certainly asks others to take our family picture when we are out together. I know I would never do it, but Bob treats everyone like they are his newest best friend.

    ReplyDelete