Friday, July 17, 2009

Happy 4th of July!!!!!!

The 4th of July was the same good time we always have. The boys enjoy the cool inside playing guitar.

The Kids enjoyed the cool pool outside. It was 90 degrees that day so I think everyone enjoyed the pool. Corrin stole all of Beckis kids floatys. She put them on her arms and around her body she looked like a worm for awhile.

Mom and Lavene had a good time watching all the kids play. It was nice in the shade out back.



All the men folk out front getting ready to let off fireworks. Making there homemade fireworks. Just like every year.




Look how many kids are out there letting off sparklers. It was scary there for a few minutes.




I had to show you what Heather was up to when you weren't here. I guess you will have to come next year.







I thought this was a really cute picture of Renae, Skylar, and LaReina.






I had to show you some of the cool fireworks we let off.










1 comment:

  1. I love the 4th of July message! It just made my night! Give everyone hugs from me. Thank you again for all that you did for Heather when she was there. She had a really fun time!

    ReplyDelete