Thursday, September 3, 2009

Back to School!!!!!!!

If kyles face doesn't say it all. He was so excited to go back to school. I made it so much better by asking him to pose for this picture. They look just like they stepped out of the eightys.

Kyle picked out this outfit all by himself. His favorite part is his skinny jeans. I love the green and white shoe laces.


Well what can I say it is a blonde punky brewster. This was her favorite outfit out of what she got. She had to have those shoes.



Renae is now closer to a teenager then I would like her to be. This is Renaes new style. Remember when Renae liked all the girly things. Not anymore. She is now a rockstar.




This is a classic picture pose now. Renae did not want to take it because her hair wasn't done yet.





Mr. Freshman. I think this is the most nerves I have ever seen Micah on a first day. I think he was afraid he might get lost.





1 comment:

  1. Hurray for back to school! Everyone looks great! I was very nervous when I was a Freshman too. I can't wait to hear all about it next week when I visit!

    ReplyDelete